The Letter provides clear contact instructions to the Supplier and confirms the partnership between Finexio and the Customer. Upon initial outreach to Suppliers, a Finexio Representative will discuss the benefits to the supplier as well as their preferred payment method.
Articles in this section
- What if the supplier does not accept Mastercard?
- What if the supplier does not process the virtual card?
- How does Finexio ensure that the supplier does not view the Letter of Authorization as spam?
- What is the Supplier Payment Program?
- How does Finexio Change Supplier Payment Methods to Generate Revenue?
- How do I process a virtual card?
- What if a transaction fails?
- What if I'm not the right person to authorize the enrollment but I know who is?